
* Talking abt kawan lama, Im looking forward to have a talk with Elieana. I don't know why, but I think our friendship can still be fixed. I have to admit that I was wrong, she wanted to be my friend but I've been ignoring her back when we're in high school. But i guess its up to her if she would wanted to. Tanak tapelah. If she does, i promised i'll try to put things back normal like we used to. But things between us jela. I'm not interested to get back to that group of 4 lagi dah. Sorry. *
After i've read this, i realized that i really miss her. Before this i tried to fixed it up our friendship but its not worth it. So, i just let it go and being friends with NORA and ZETTY. After we're finished zaman persekolahan, Zetty mcm hilang ntah kene mana. we're tried called/text her but she just ignored. Hmm, actually i want to get back to that group like before :(
After a couple of months, nothing happened. We're still the same. So, i decided to make a move first cause i know mira TAKAN mulakan dulu. Tak kisah la. Aku tak berkira sgt pon and finally she wrote this on her blog :))
* My friend, Elieana sent something in my formspring. Aaaaw, I miss her. Really. I want the old us where we can chit chat, gossip-ing, making lame jokes till morning. Kita rindu awak macam dulu juga, and kita harap we can be friends again. When I say it, I do mean it :) ♥ *
I asked her for a date on saturday. She agree ! im waiting for her confirmation later. Kalau dia just ignore im not interested to fixed our friendship back. Sorry.

New semester just just passed for 3 weeks. Alhamdulillah, im much better staying at MELAKA for this semester.Sbb nya Si DORAEMON tu tade nak menghasut org da ! Please la, realized yang kau tu da kat University. Benci btol lahh org mcm tu. kampung btol ! hurhhh.
Lets forget about si Doraemon tu k ? HAHA. This sem agak best eh. The subject for this semester a little big tough. i need the skill of drawing a figure. OMG ! how im gonna to draw the figure ? :( Scared ! org lain semua hebat hebat belaka. i need to polish my skills NOW :) HAHA.
Ttyl :)